Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Now I Can, with Micromax Tab P666.


“Don’t stop chasing your dreams because dreams do come true.”
                                                                             Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar.

We all live for our dreams. Some of us dream big and some make our dreams big with the help of small dreams that we succeed in achieving. But behind our dream lies an energy that helps us keep going what so ever. And this energy is known as PASSION. We live for our passion and we die for it. But our passion needs a good companionship. Yes it does. If we need to reach the moon we would certainly need a space shuttle and so likewise if we want to chase our passion we need to be up to date with the modern world. Here I am to introduce a Gadget which will give your passion wing to fly and you can reach the topmost point of it and all this would be possible by just a few clicks. Cutting the chase down allow me to bring forward my companionship to my success The Micromax Canvas Tab P666.

Micromax has completely changed the world of Cell phones and Tabs and it did it again and this time in style. Micromax Canvas Tab P666 is the best companion for my passion and this New Year it is my resolution to live or die for my passion and I think this Tab will do all justice to my passion because it has everything I need. My passion is to be the best Event Planner and Organizer in the state and being an Event Planner and organizer I am always out of home away from my loved ones and it is not possible for me to carry my laptop everywhere I go. But tabs available in market are not too good and have glitches in them. But as for Micromax being an old customer of the brand as I have been using micromax since last 2 years, I can certainly say that this was the gadget I was waiting for.

The light weight of the Gadget makes it portable and can fit in my blazer too. And it won’t feel like a burden to me. The device weighs only 310 grams so it will be like you are not carrying any additional weight with you. It also has 4400 mha battery in it so no worries about battery dying off to soon. The 8 inch display of the tab makes it more venerable and is best for my video calling. At least now I can see my wife and talk to her face to face close yet far from her. The device comes with Intel Atom core processor and let me tell you that this is the processor which is being used by laptops too. So just imagine the speed that we can have on this Tab. It will certainly be as quick as lightning. Also this tab has 3G facility with wifi and can play both Audi as well as video files. So small pocket big Dhamaka.

I think Micromax has its own resolution for the New Year and they oath to change the perspective of the people and the way they think about gadgets. Well way to go Micromax I am with you and would certainly love to follow your lead. No second thought I want this Tab for me and I know it will rock my New Year Resolution.

For more details specification of the device check their web site here http://www.micromaxinfo.com/tablet/Canvas-Tab-P666.



Also you can check out the Tab in the Demo video below.  

No comments:

Post a Comment