Monday, December 29, 2014

A Shave Can Save Your Day.

Life may present you with opportunities but you never know whether or not you are ready for it. Someday you may be stubborn and a lazy lad and maybe the fate had decided to knock your door on the very same day. And then you realize and regret if I would have done a few things differently the results would have been far better.
Sorry I am not here to give a lecture on life or opportunities. All I mean to say is that we should always be ready for any and all opportunity that maybe coming our way. Such an opportunity knocked at my door too but that day I wasn't at my best and I missed it. Although it was my fate that gave a second chance later on and I am still thank full to the Almighty for that.


1st of April is a special day for me, it wasn't that important before but yes on this date in 2008 I crashed a party uninvited. And ever since it became important forever. Well I will stop talking in riddled and come straight to the topic. 1st April is my wife's birthday and back in 2008 I went to her birthday party unshaven and not well groomed. I met my princess there at her party. I was so happy to be there but I had a big beard grow all over my face and she paid no attention to me. 


I took an oath that day that what so ever I will not be unshaven for a long time and will always be presentable and clean shaved where ever I am going. I did meet my princess the next morning well shaved and groomed and she was surprised to know that I was present in her birthday party last night. I knew that was quite obvious statement from her. And it wasn't her fault either. Even today she can’t resist rubbing my cheeks when I shave them and it is one among the reason why I shave.




We should be always be prepared and should be well groomed because we never know when and where we may get lucky. Fate has a habit to strike you when you are inattentive and loves to catch you off guard. Why should we give the fate an opportunity to knock us now when we can perfectly nail it down? So where ever you are going be it a party, office or an interview always reach well groomed and clean shaved. Opportunity knocks the door once and we can’t afford to lose them just because of a shave.

Accepted the #WillYouShave tag from Shilpa Bindlish

This post is a part of #WillYouShave activity at BlogAdda in association with Gillette

1 comment: