Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Whats app calling.

Hey Guys,
                 It is confirmed that Whats app has launched the calling facility and guess what ? It is working. The biggest question is how to get it. Well I tried to find out every possible way and all I got was update you app to thr latest version and than ask someone who already has the facility to call you up.

I really wondered that who would have called the first person who installed this facility. Unfortunately no answer. Some questions are jut questions. So I came across a blogger friend from Indiblogger and I asked for his help and after his 5 painful attempts finally I got it. Here is what I did.

Installed the latest version of the app. Check out my apps version.



So you can see it is 2.12.14. This may or maynot be available at the play store so google it. And then just send me a hi on +919931109269. I give you a call and you are good to go.
You need to pickup my call for 3 to 4 secs. And then disconnect it. You will fincthat feature on your whats app too.

Also according to the latest new this facility will be installed to every whats app user soon. Keep tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment