Tuesday, March 24, 2015

An evening at Kellogg's wale gupta ji's house.

People are getting so very health conscious these days and we all love eating healthy but the biggest problem with us is that we always have to compromise when it comes to healthy eating because it is either healthy food or tasty food. One cannot food a combination of healthy food and tasty food in one or talking in a simple language a healthy food cannot be tasty and a tasty dish cannot be healthy. The main reason behind the above statement is that we are in so deeply love with the junk food items and for us the definition of a tasty food is always junk food item and all of us are aware of the fact that junk foods are not at all safe and healthy for us and yet we do not care and eat them for the taste and for our likings.



The world has changed a lot today and to prove the above statement wrong let me introduce you to Mr. Gupta. Gupta ji commonly known or famous as Kelloogg’s wale Gupta ji is a famous character. I found about him through this Kelloggs advertPlease watch it yourself  to find out what I actually mean. And for more such videos visit https://www.youtube.com/user/kelloggindia .







Everyone is waiting for his or her turn to be invited at Kellogg’s wale Gupta ji’s house for the tasty treat. Kellogg’s promises a new era in the world of food and health. Believe me or not these guys at Kellogg’s have successfully broke the rule that a tasty dish cannot be healthy and have created a large number of recipes which are tasty as well as healthy. Kellogg’s as we all know is one among the best healthy diet and is recommended by people for a healthy living and weight loss. We have a few advertisements by the leading Bollywood actresses who show us that they have taken the Kellogg’s challenge and have managed their weights. Yes we are talking about the same Kellogg’s here.


I got lucky and Gupta ji’s daughter being my friend I got an invitation for the Kellogg’s Nast. Sonali invited me an evening for a special Kellogg’s Nasta saying that I was going to love it. I did not believe her at first because I am a big junk food lover myself and I told her that something like Kellogg’s cornflake can’t be tasty at all and she bet that if I would like the dish I will have to eat Kellogg’s for a month daily.



So I visited her on a Sunday evening and to my surprise the dishes two of them to be very precise served to me did not look made out of cornflake from any angle.  The moment I saw them I understood that I have lost the bet already. The two dishes served to me were Chatpatti Cornflakes Chivda and the Cornflake Popcorn Clusters. Both these dished were the best I have ever seen. I loved them and the taste was awesome. I loved the chivda the most and could not stop myself from asking the recipe for it. I had to eat the Kellogg’s for an entire month so had to know the recipes and I got the recipe which is very simple and here I am sharing it with you guys. The ingredients are lightly chopped and roasted cornflake, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, green chilly finely chopped, turmeric powder, fried dal, peanut, leftover chapattis, salt and powdered sugar. The method for the preparation of the dish is as follow. Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard and the cumin seeds wait till they pop then add the chilly, curry leaves, turmeric and sauté it for few minutes on light flame. Add the peanut, dal, chapatti, cornflake, salt and chivda and sauté again. Take the pan away from the flame and let it cool and then add the sugar powder and mix well. Serve it with a cold beverage.

To know more of such recipes visit https://www.facebook.com/anaajkanashta .        


No comments:

Post a Comment