Thursday, March 26, 2015

How to Create ringtone for I phone???

Hey wassup people,


                           Got an I phone and you have no Idea how to set your favourite song as the ringtone? I phone's are a bit tricky but once you understand it is simple. Anyway no worries here I am today to guide you step by step and by the end of the post you will be able to do so.



Requirements check:-



  • laptop/desktop
  • I tune latest version installed
  • data cable
  • your phone
  • and a bit of your brain.


Steps:-



  • Select a song from your hard drive or where ever you have stored the song in your Laptop or the Desktop. I store them at D drive in a folder called song. 
  • Play the song in the Vlc player or Windows media player or what ever audio soft ware you use and exactly take a mark of 30 seconds in your mind that is going to be your ringtone.      







  • Right click on the song you want to make the ringtone from and click on open with I tune.








  • In I tune search your tone and right click on it and click on GET INFO








  • It will open a tab which has a option tab on the top right side click on that.
  • set the parameter in the starting and ending timer like I have taken the 30 seconds of the somg starting from 0:48 seconds to 1:18 seconds click ok.








  • Now again right click on the song and click create AAc Version.






  • Now you can see the same song twice in your list one with time of 0:30 seconds that is what you have created









  • Right click on the newly created 30 second version of the song and click show in windows
  • The ringtone will open in a new computer window and will have an extension of .m4a change that to .m4r and click OK twice neglect the warning. Now double click on the ringtone it will open in I tune and start playing.  








  • Go to the tone section of your I tunes and you can find the ringtone there.






  • Sync it to your I phone and enjoy. 





That was it. Wasn't it too easy? Feel free to buzz me here if you have any question. 
Your suggestions and comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment