Saturday, July 19, 2014

I phone 5c Specification, Review

Hi Friends,
                It has been so long that i reviewed a phone here on my blog, although i have a lots of them waiting and still waiting in my list. let me search my bag and see what phone do i have pending for the review. So i have Micromax Doodlle 1 A111, Micromax Doodle 2 A240, Sony Experia E, I phone 3G, I phone 3GS and the latest baby Gionee Elife S5.5. Hmm i get it that is a huge pending list.

Well today i am here to Review my I phone 5c, naam toh suna hin hoga??

Other piece of brilliancy by Apple. A phone launched by apple in September 2013 which actually comes in five different colors. So you can now own an I phone of the color you like. The phone is slightly bigger then all other apple phones and slimmer from its last model too. It has got a 4 inch screen which is again the biggest screen launched in a phone by apple although I phone six has greater plans that has been launched yet. the phone weights only 132gms and looks pretty with its new back look which is so smooth and shiny with the prominent apple logo on it.
The phone has got an extraordinary 8 mega pixel rear camera and 1.2 mega pixel front camera with a led flash. It covers both 2G and 3G spectrum. 

Although other features are not so different from the previous phones but yet 5c has made its place in the market and customers mind. the phone runs on a single sim and is available in both GSM and CDMA module. it runs on the latest ios 7.1.2 and is incredibly fast with 1.3Ghz dual core processor and 1 GB ram in it. it comes in different memory capacity like starting from 8Gb to 64GB or more. the phone has v4.00 blutooth, Wi fi, and accepts nano sim card inside. it runs on a 1507 mAh battery and has a strong backup capacity.
 
The Led-backlit IPS LCD, Capacitive touchscreen with 16 M colors makes it extra attractive and lovely.

Pros of the phone:-



  • Nice attractive look
  • 1 Gb ram
  • 1.3 dual core processor
  • Fast and furious
  • colorful
  • Apple a status symbol 

Cons of the phone:-


  • Not a nice value for the money
  • Hangs sometimes 
  • Os not fully accepted by the phone and sometimes loses sound.

Well these are my own opinion after using the phone and thus i don't have to do anything with the company or its promotion. All i could say is that although tis is not a perfect piece of gadget by Apple but yet i am lucky to carry one in my pocket and i simply love it. and rate this phone 8 out of 10 on every platform but price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment