Sunday, July 12, 2015

How to create apple id widthout credit card.

It hae been few years since Iphone got into the Indian Market. Apple started establishing a firm segment in the Indian market. It was 2011 probably when I was in the USA and I denied to buy an Iphone for myself sucha fool I was. Later while my brother and me were working in Malaysia we got our first Iphone and today I am so addicted to my Iphone that when I lost a 32gb Iphone 5c this February I bpught other one in the same month.

Leaving this story apart, it has be so often that people approach me asking about how to create an apple id without a credit card and I have created so many apple id's for my friend and for my friend's friend and I really don't remember for how many other known and unknown people. It was a bit tricky fo me too in the begning but after a whole night of research I found many things about the Iphone. Things like jailbreaking and all were updated to my system ina single night and so was the apple id's treak. It is very simple and I qm going to demonstrate it step by step with screen shot from my friends phone.


Step 1- You should have a charged phone so that the battery doesn't dies in between the process.

Step 2- A working data connection or wifi is needed.

Step 3- Go to the App store from your mobile it is lying there in the front.

Step 4- Now select an app which is free. LIke I selected whatsapp you can slect anything which is free. Click on the get button.

Step 5- It will ask you to enter an existing apple is or create a new apple id. Click on the create new id and follow. Agree to the terms and conditions and slect agree.


Step 6- Select your country and click next.



Step 7- Fill in the form like email password, security question and your number and click next.

Step 8- Fill in Name, address and other fields.

Step 9- Pay attention here. You will be redirected to a payment option page and here is the trick. Don't select anything but tick the NONE option and select next.

Step 10- You are on the last step of having an apple id for yourself click next and enjoy.

If you found this helpful post yes in comment.
Ty for queries drop a mail at 
rakesh.ranjankol151@gmail.com 





No comments:

Post a Comment