Sunday, February 1, 2015

Free airtime with mCent.

How about some free Recharge today? Ok now that I have your attention lets go for a ride to a world where recharges are being given for free. No kidding you heard me right. A little bit of your hardwork, a little bit of patience and a bit of luck. That is all it takes. Well that was all i needed and I grabed a recharge if 1K or more I don't exactly kept a count of. I am talking about an App which is none other than mCent. 

So this app is available at the play store you can download it from there ir just click HERE. So this will take you directly to play store where you can download the app from.
So when you are done with downloading just sign in with your cellular phone number. It's always the best to sign in and register the app with the number which is present in the handset. 
Now that you are ready and have registered your app just let it open.



The app will redirect you to a window like the image above. On the top left is the balance that you have earned from the app. And below them are the tasks that you have to perform. For example if you want to earn free talktime just follow the instructions on the screen. Like if you want to try the Olx offer just click on it.


Once you click it will land you to this page. Where you will find the instructions. Click on the install now tab.


So now install the app from the play store and open it and use it for 30 seconds to a minute. You should follow the given instructions very carefully and you can succed.


So after following the instructions return back to the mCent app and just check your progress if it says done you will receive your airtime soon and you certainly will but only if you have not installed that app before.

You can go to the app back and install rest of the apps and get the designated airtime.

But that is not it. There is a referral program which is associated with the app. You reffer and get good airtime.
The referral could be done by any of the above medium and guys believe me it works and I will prove it to you guys by my own account data base.
I have reffered six people an I got ₹600 for that. The referral amount may vary. Also look at the total airtime I have received through the app in the image below.


So guys just install, reffer, share and get airtime.
Any questions buzz me.

No comments:

Post a Comment