Saturday, January 24, 2015

Dare to get closer with Close Up.

“When I saw you I fell in love, And you smiled because you knew.”
                                                                                                      Williams Shakespeare.

Every time I look at her I fall in love and her smile makes me go crazy. The cuteness that flows through her eyes makes me high every time I look at them and that pleasant voice can calm any anger strikes feels like strike of cool breeze on a hot summer to me. This girl I am talking about is my friends’ best friend. Not being from my stream of studies I didn’t meet her during my early college days but now that I have met her I can’t take my focus away from her, I have lost my complete consciousness and I have gone insane in her Love.  And today evening while checking for updates on the sports news I came across the latest advertisement by Close up the leading toothpaste brand where a girl gears up and boldly takes the dare to propose her crush in his office in front of his mates and successfully archives her goal. Well this advertisement motivated me and now I am all geared up too to make a bold appearance to my crush and ask her out for a date on this valentine’.  For more details on the advertisement and the wonderful game going on visit http://cupidgames.closeup.in/.

Every successful event needs a strong planning so the very first think which I need to do is that I need to ask my friend about her likes and dislikes. Also I must know what amazes her the most. My friend has already given me a hint that she likes me too so all I need is to play my dices nicely and let them fall into the perfect places. The planning is followed by the execution of the task and for that I may need my friends’ help.
So according to my friend my crush is more of a open person and needs a little bit of more attention than the others. So what I have planned is that I will ask my friend to accompany my crush to the nearest CCD which is in the city center. And she will be clueless of what is coming her way because visiting CCD with a close friend is not a big deal. And in the city center I will be waiting for her with a group of my friends who will accompany me with their girls. A laptop will be ready with an USB sound system to play “Meri Asiquie ab tum hin ho” on my signal. So when she arrives at CCD we would be waiting behind the stairs hidden and as soon as she arrives I will signal for the song and the couples will start dancing and they will surround her in a circle and dance and won’t let her escape and then I will appear out of the crown and ask her hand for a dance. And when she gives her hand in my hand for the dance I will go down on my knee and ask her for a date. I will ask her to be my date for the valentines’ day and I am sure she won’t deny to that.

I know it is easier said than done but I am ready to take my chances. And if I fail I will fail trying and I know that if nothing it will be my effort that will impress her. So guys take up the Close up Dare check the link http://cupidgames.closeup.in/ for more details and this valentines’ Day express your love to your crush boldly. This is the opportunity which doesn’t knock the door every day. I am up for the challenge, are you???



No comments:

Post a Comment